You are here
V European Congress on Asthma and COPD
This congress is organised by the World Immunopathology Organization (WIPO), which has a specialised section for asthma. Current topics with regard to diseases of the airways and other structures of the lung will be discussed during plenary sessions and lectures, keynote lectures, training sessions and symposia.
The programme will, among others, include the following sessions in the field of asthma:
- Asthma endotypes – a gate to precision medicine
- Disparities in asthma care: where you live matters
- The rationale for biologicals in asthma
- Allergen immunotherapy (AIT) in asthma
- Blood eosinophils in asthma and COPD: does the size matter?
- Most important asthma-associated allergen molecules
- Molecular allergology at the general algorithm of asthma diagnosis in Georgia
- Neural mechanisms in the pathogenesis of bronchial asthma
- Clinical application of biomarkers of asthma